Teachers’ Guide 2019-2020. On the way!
This weeks #UTDIAG blog will introduce the next edition of the UniTasterDays Teachers’ Guide to University brochure - which will be released this September!
What is the UniTasterDays Teachers' Guide?
The Teachers’ Guide is produced in print and electronically to support schools and colleges with all aspects of the higher education information, advice and guidance which is provided to students. It is completely free, and circulated by UniTasterDays, universities, networks of universities and organisations including HELOA.
What is in the next edition?
Absolutely loads! It is our best and biggest edition yet. Over 30 sector colleagues have supplied editorial on the key aspects of university and school liaison, as well as content from three big name celebrities!
You can find out more about pretty much every area of university liaison, including:
- Additional support at university
- Applications with vocational subjects
- Collaborative higher education programmes
- College higher education
- Contextual admissions
- Course and career choices
- Degree apprenticeships
- Effective university engagement
- Graduate employability
- Higher education information for parents and carers
- Higher education jargon
- International study opportunities
- Option choices
- Organising a higher education fair
- Personal statements
- Sharing the results of the UniTastertDays national review
- Student fees and finance
- Support with Oxbridge applications
- The Gatsby benchmarks
- The transition to university
- University accommodation
- University courses
- University CPD opportunities
- University creative interviews and auditions
- University decisions and offers
- University event targeting
- University events
- University league tables
- University open events
- University work opportunities
You can be the first to find out about the release of the Guide by joining the events by email newsletter. Electronic copies will be sent the moment the guide is released.