At UCL we define mature students as those who are 21+ on the day they start their undergraduate degree. We provide personalised visits and advice for prospective mature students who meet our eligibility criteria.
Full Event Details:
Visits are tailored to students’ specific requirements, and can include:
• Meeting a current UCL mature student, and/or a current student from the degree programme the student is interested in, for a coffee and a chat (depending on availability)
• A guided tour of the UCL campus
• Attending a UCL public lecture (if available on the day) or visiting a UCL museum
• Meeting staff from our Student Funding or Access and Admissions teams
• A follow up email summarising key information and resources
We will arrange visits to suit the student: they can be in the early morning before work, during the day, or in the early evening. Children are also welcome if this makes a visit more accessible. If coming into UCL isn't feasible, we can arrange a phone call to address any queries.
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
This event is delivered at our institution. Please contact us
to arrange a date.