Open Days are a great way to find out more about the University and decide whether Exeter is the right choice for you.
Split location, different campuses for different events.
Full Event Details:
Pre-application Open Days are aimed at prospective students who have not yet applied to the University. They are a great way to find out more about the campuses, our locations and the degree programmes on offer. Our Open Days are informative and varied, and include the opportunity to:
- attend subject presentations and sample lectures
- take a tour of the campus and student accommodation
- attend general presentations regarding all aspects of student life
- talk informally to lecturers in your chosen subject
- meet representatives from a range of support services.
Note advanced booking required and booking opens on the university website around six weeks prior to the event.
Please also check the location of the open day, as two campuses are offered.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: