University experience days at the University of Central Lancashire are designed to give students a hands on experience of subject specific areas.
Full Event Details:
Our university experience days are designed to help raise students’ aspirations and increase motivation to study in higher education. The wide range of topics and themes will provide students with the opportunity to experience university level teaching activities, delivered by expert, research informed academic staff.
The subject sessions are the primary focus of the events, and alongside this your students can benefit from the input of our trained and experienced student ambassadors.
Your students will develop their understanding of what university is really like.
Subjects are paired into pre-set morning and afternoon strands:
• Advertising - Juxtaposition, Animation, Architectural Drawing, Architectural Model Making
• Architectural Thesis Workshop, Art & Design, Contemporary Crafts, Contemporary Theatre
• Dance, Fashion Design, Fashion Promotion, Fine Art – Zine making and drawing
• Games Design, Graphics, Illustration, Interior Design, Music Practice, Music Production
• Product Design – Master class in marker rendering, Textiles
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: