We're really looking forward to welcoming you to our Open Day. There’s no better way to get to know the University and find out if it's right for you.
There's lots for you to discover at an Open Day, all at your own pace and in your own way. You can organise your day however you choose - here's an idea of what you can expect:
- Welcome talks, from our main stage at Kedleston Road. Talks are scheduled for 15 minutes after your booked time slot
- Explore our campus - make time to marvel at the awe-inspiring glass Atrium at Kedleston Road, discover our amazing library, and state-of-the-art sports centre
- Drop in to our subject taster sessions, where you can talk to teaching staff about your course, and explore the facilities you'll be using as a student
- Join our students on a guided campus tour - and find out first-hand what it’s like to study at Derby
- Take a tour of our award-winning accommodation. We are proud to have been recognised by our students and were shortlisted in three categories in the Global Student Living Index 2022
- Chat to our support services to ask any questions you have about applying, funding, and wellbeing