‘Where Science Meets the Camera’ Workshop in Photography and Digital Imaging Technologies, 18 January 2013, 2-4pm
Photography and Digital Imaging Technologies Workshop – where science meets the camera! The workshop is aimed at science students who may have an interest in photography. The course deals with both the scientific and the creative aspects of photography and digital imaging. Students will have the opportunity to try out some of the techniques.
The programme will include:
1. Presentation about the courses, show round the campus
2. Demonstration of stereo photography to produce 3D portraits (in studios, students can join in)
3. Presentation on visual manipulation
4. Workshop/Demonstration : 'Imaging the invisible' (Ultraviolet, Infrared imaging or Microscopy)
5. Meet the staff and students, Q and A session.
The workshop will take place at our Harrow Campus and places are on a first come first serve basis but if we are oversubscribed we will endeavour to run and additional workshop.
Please could you email Paul Hampson on [email protected]
if you would like to reserve places for some of your students. Places are limited.
This event is free of charge.