We will provide informative updates on the higher education sector from key Brunel staff and industry speakers. Multiple attendees from schools and colleges are welcome to join this free webinar.
Full Event Details:
The webinar will run from 9.30am until 12pm and will include:
- a sector overview from Prof Julia Buckingham CBE, Vice-Chancellor and
President of Brunel University London and President of Universities UK
- managing student mental health
- student finance updates from Student Finance England
- admission and process updates from UCAS
- Gatsby Benchmarks update from University Taster Days
- launch of Brunel’s new STEM programme
If you have any questions, please contact us for further information.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)