Get an insight into these exciting careers and explore your future opportunities at Brunel University London.
Want to be a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist?
Find out how a degree from Brunel will help you get there. Come along to our Taster Day and talk to our current students and lecturers about our Physiotherapy BSc and Occupational Therapy BSc courses. You can also meet professional physiotherapists and occupational therapists about career options.
You’ll get the chance to attend interactive workshops where you can learn more about:
- How muscles and joints are constructed to help people recover from injury or surgery.
- How neurorehabilitation can help patients recover from neurological disorders (such as strokes or Parkinson’s disease).
- How therapists diagnose and treat respiratory and cardiac conditions.
- How therapists can monitor their patients’ progress through sophisticated movement analysis techniques.
- How therapists can help patients with routine tasks in the home, using the latest adaptive living technologies.
Have some fun!
You can try out our ageing simulation suits – which will show you how hard it is to move around easily in old age. At the end of the day, you can take part in a wheelchair basketball tournament.
Find out more about Brunel!
You’ll get to go on a tour of the campus and see inside our student accommodation.
Spaces are limited, so contact us for further information and to book your school/college group:
Student Recruitment Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01895 265596