We can offer individual advice and guidance about opportunities in and pathways into higher education to all prospective students and their parents at Careers/Parents Events, both daytime and evening.
Full Event Details:
We also give a wide range of talks and presentations each year to support Higher Education guidance programmes, particularly for Year 12 and 13 and at Parents Evenings.
Typical topics include:
- UCAS applications - including advice on personal statements
- What are admissions tutors looking for?
- How to choose a university and course
- The transition from home and school to university
- A Parents' guide to Higher Education
- Student life
- Thinking about university (for students in year 10/11)
- Money matters (student finance explained)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 2 (Students aged 7-11)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: