Taster Days are ideal for post 16 students interested in a certain subject and for those who haven’t decided on their course of study. On the day students will find out more about the course, take part in interactive workshops, go on a campus tour and meet current students.
Full Event Details:
The day offers an opportunity to get to know our staff, get more insight into transport and logistics and find out what it’s really like to study at degree level.
Students will also learn all about university life.
• Meet and talk to our teaching staff and current students
• Tour the campus and find out what life at university is really like
• Take part in short workshops, working in teams to explore their entrepreneurial potential
• Tour around our Business School and great facilities
• Explore what it’s like to study at degree level and find out about spending a placement year in industry as part of their degree and what career paths are available.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: