Discover Finance days are designed for Year 12 students with an interest in banking or finance. Delivered at our City of London campus in the heart of the financial district.
Full Event Details:
ifs University College (Institute of Financial Services) started out as the Institute of Bankers in 1879 and over the course of our long history, we have established ourselves at the forefront of professional education in financial services and we are unique in our focus on banking and finance degree programmes.
Discover Finance days are designed for Year 12 students with an interest in banking or finance. Delivered at our City of London campus in the heart of the financial district, we aim for students to be inspired and enthused about the range of exciting careers available in the financial services industry.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and engage with current students and staff
- Participate in an informative walking tour of the financial district, delivered by a professional City of London guide
- Receive information, advice and guidance on the UCAS application and personal statement process
- Participate in a 'Careers in Finance' session with our Head of Careers about the range of careers available in the financial services industry and the routes into them.
- Participate in activities with our Outreach Ambassadors designed to promote thinking about future choices
If none of these dates are suitable for you, please get in touch about the possibility of arranging a bespoke date for your group. We are also able to visit your school or college to deliver similar activities for your students, or to attend your careers fair events.
Stefanie Hurrell, Schools and Colleges Liaison Manager, will be happy to answer any queries or questions you may have. She can be contacted on [email protected]
or 020 7337 6291.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Minimum number of students: