Our open days are a fantastic opportunity for students and teachers to see what courses are available and what student life is like at Bucks New University. You will have the opportunity to speak to academics about courses courses and view our campus. Open days run from 11am -4pm.
Full Event Details:
Would you like your Year 12 students to have a personalised programme whilst attending one of our Open Days to find out more about Higher Education at Bucks?
The Schools and Colleges Liaison Team can create a tailored agenda to ensure your students gain the most from their visit. These sessions are available at our High Wycombe Campus on the following dates:
Wednesday 12 June 2013
During the personalised visit, your students could:
• Focus on a specific subject and find out about other subjects on offer.
• Receive a course presentation from academics.
• Have an opportunity to talk to current lecturers.
• Take a tour of our impressive campus and facilities with a current student.
• Find out more about admissions, finance, accommodation and all the other opportunities open to students at Bucks.
• Sample the unique Bucks New University experience.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Minimum number of students: