We recognise the support you provide in helping students make informed decisions about course choices and university applications. Our conference aims to help you support your students in the decision making and application process as well as keep you informed on the latest developments at Brunel University.
Full Event Details:
Conference sessions will include:
• Top Tips for Personal Statements: writing a UCAS reference and making applications to Oxbridge
• Understanding Student Finance: a breakdown of the types of funding available and the repayment process
• Subject Choices and Graduate Destinations
• Applying to Brunel: admissions process, entry requirements and scholarships / bursaries
• Support Services at Brunel: Disability and Dyslexia Service and Academic Skills Service
• Student Life: panel with current Brunel students
• There will be a networking lunch and an opportunity to speak to admission tutors and tour the campus.
Minimum number of students: