Choosing your degree and university is a big decision that could well shape your career and your life for many years to come. It's a decision you'll want to get right and to do that, you need to be well informed.
Full Event Details:
Coming along to an open day will enable you to:
- Get a feel for the atmosphere at St George's and the warmth of the people studying and working here
- Picture yourself living and learning on the same site as famous past students such as John Hunter, the father of modern surgery and Edward Jenner, who introduced the smallpox vaccine
- Talk to current students and ask questions about living and studying at St George's — they will be able to show you around the library, lecture theatres and teaching spaces, IT suites, labs, the Students' Union, the bar, cafes and shops
- Find out more about our courses, entry requirements and the George's student experience
- Meet other applicants with whom you might well end up studying.
We hope that you'll come away from your fact-finding visit convinced that St George's provides the perfect platform from which to launch a rewarding and successful healthcare career.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: