Wednesday 19 March 2014
9.30am - 3.30pm
Our taster day is designed to give you an insight into university life before making your UCAS application.
Full Event Details:
This is a great opportunity to help you with your university research and get some hands on experience of what a particular degree subject involves.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Attend a taster session in your chosen course / subject area
- Meet staff and current students
- Tour the campus and view on-campus accommodation
- Find out more about graduate destinations
- Ask questions about your course interests, entry requirements, etc.
Book your place
If you are a teacher and would like to bring a school group to a taster session and attend our Teachers' and Career Advisers' Conference, please complete the group booking form.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: