Taster Days are ideal for post 16 students interested in a certain subject and for those who haven’t decided on their course.
On the day students will find out more about the course, take part in an interactive workshop, go on a campus tour and meet current students.
Full Event Details:
• Gain more insight into the many destinations of the fashion industry
• Identify their creative preference between the designing/making and the visual communication sides of fashion
• Get a flavour of what is involved in studying fashion at degree level by participating in workshops and hands-on sessions in our professional facilities
• Discover the wide range of fields covered by our students and what makes our degrees in fashion special
• Discover the variety of careers graduates can go into after studying fashion at university
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: