To give students a clear sense of what is involved in the study of English at degree level and to prepare students for successful entry to English related programmes.
Full Event Details:
What will the students learn?
At the end of this taster day, students will have learned:
• How English is taught and studied at degree level
• How related subjects such as Creative Writing and Drama are taught through practical workshops
• What career opportunities are available to graduates of English related programmes
• What it is like to be a university student for the day
• Have taken part in practical activities
What will the students do?
Students have the opportunity to take a tour of the campus while current University of Greenwich students talk about what life at university is really like. There are short talks on the university’s degree programme and possible future career paths for graduates. In the afternoon, students have the opportunity to take part in some of the interactive workshops related to some of the programmes offered by the university.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Minimum number of students: