Our Open Days provide potential students with a great opportunity to visit our beautiful campuses which boast a wealth of both historic and modern architecture and stunning grounds. Visitors will have the chance to find out more about what it is like to study and live at Liverpool Hope University.
Full Event Details:
Our Open Days are designed to give students a taste of what university will be like. Visitors will also be able to find out more about our:
• Single/combined honours degrees
• Internationally recognised scholars in every academic department
• Beautiful campuses and award-winning grounds
• Excellent student experience
• Supportive University community
• State-of-the-art facilities
• High achieving graduates with 61% achieving a First or Upper Second Class honours degree
There will also be guided tours of Hope Park and the Creative Campus including the sports facilities, libraries, accommodation and subject-specific areas. Most importantly, there will be the chance to meet with current students who will be able to tell you what it is like to study at Liverpool Hope.
To make a booking for your School or College please email: [email protected]
or call: 0151 291 3111
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: