This event is for people interested in the creative arts, law, governance and international relations
Full Event Details:
This event is for students interested in starting an undergraduate creative arts,law, governance and international relations course in September 2014.
At the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with our staff and students about the wide range of programmes we offer
- Attend subject talks and interactive taster sessions
- Speak to our student advisors about support services available.
- Join a Student Ambassador led campus tour
- Pick up information and guidance on all aspects of university life
- Discuss career opportunities upon completing your degree
For Business courses, please refer to the event at our Moorgate Hub on 19 October
For Social Sciences and Humanties based subjects or Life Sciences and Computing/Multi-Media based subjects, please refer to out event at the Holloway campus event on 16 November.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: