Our Open Days give you the chance to gather as much information as you need about university and provide you with opportunities to view specialist facilities, learn about student support and hear about student life.
Full Event Details:
At the University of Greenwich, we believe that the best way to decide which subject you want to study is by talking to the people who teach it, so when you visit us during an Open Day, you'll get the chance to speak, one-to-one (or if very busy in a small group) to the academics who teach the subjects you are interested in.
Each Open Day follows a similar format and provides a variety of activities, you can:
- Speak to lecturers in your subject area of interest
- Take a tour of the campus and the halls of residence
- Look around the departments and see the specialist labs and equipment
- Chat to current students and find out about student life
- Meet staff from our wide range of student support services
- Listen to presentations about the different subjects available
Each Open Day we provide a programme which includes a list of talks and tours taking place at each campus.
You can View our guide to Getting the Best out of an Open Day, on our website, which includes information to help you plan your visit, frequently asked questions and details about what to see and do.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)