About the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London is one of the world’s leading veterinary and biological science institutions, renowned for pioneering approaches to teaching, research and cutting-edge clinical provision.
- The RVC is currently ranked as the #1 Veterinary School in the World (QS 2022).
- Founded in 1791, the RVC was the first veterinary institution in the English-speaking world.
- Spread over two campuses, its Camden Campus (London) offers the buzz of being based in the heart of the nation’s capital; while in contrast, its Hawkshead Campus (Hertfordshire) offers a more rural experience on a 600 acre site in the English countryside.
The RVC offers a range of renowned undergraduate degrees; including
- Biological Sciences programmes accredited by the Royal Society of Biology.
- Veterinary Nursing courses accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) in the UK and in the EU by the Accreditation Committee for Veterinary Nursing Education (ACOVENE).
- Veterinary Medicine (BVetMed) pathways accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) in the UK, the European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education (ESEVT of the European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education) in the EU, and the Council on Education of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) in the USA and Canada.
To be amongst the first to hear about the RVC events and to receive advice on supporting your students' applications, join our termly Teacher and Advisor Newsletter.
No Future Events Listed
Events without a specific start date
No Bespoke Events