UniTasterDays Teachers’ Guide 2019-2020. Out now!
This week's #UTDIAG blog will introduce the new edition of the UniTasterDays Teachers’ Guide to University brochure - which has now been released!
What is the UniTasterDays Teachers' Guide?
The Teachers’ Guide is produced in print and electronic form to support schools and colleges with all aspects of the higher education information, advice and guidance which is provided to students. It is completely free, and circulated by UniTasterDays, universities, networks of universities and organisations including HELOA.
Absolutely loads! It is our best and biggest edition yet. Over 35 sector colleagues have supplied editorial on the key aspects of university and school liaison, as well as content from MoneySaving Expert.com's Martin Lewis, Sky Chief Executive Jeremy Darroch and celebrity entrepreneur and retail magnate Theo Paphitis.
You can find out more about pretty much every area of university liaison, including:
- Additional support at university
- Applications with vocational subjects
- Collaborative higher education programmes
- College higher education
- Contextual admissions
- Course and career choices
- Degree apprenticeships
- Effective university engagement
- Graduate employability
- Higher education information for parents and carers
- Higher education jargon
- International study opportunities
- Option choices
- Organising a higher education fair
- Personal statements
- Sharing the results of the UniTastertDays national review
- Student fees and finance
- Support with Oxbridge applications
- The Gatsby benchmarks
- The transition to university
- University accommodation
- University courses
- University CPD opportunities
- University creative interviews and auditions
- University decisions and offers
- University event targeting
- University events
- University league tables
- University open events
- University work opportunities
Instructions are provided by clicking the link below