HTML Email Services - We design and send bespoke event emails. To our database of teachers
A professionally designed, well-directed HTML email offers you a simple, but highly effective way to put your event in an interested teacher’s diary. If your open day targets school groups from years 7-13, our database of secondary school teachers - searchable by location - lets you reach the people you need to speak to.
Just supply the words, we’ll design an HTML email message that gets to the point, and gets potential students to your event.
Here’s what you do:
- Contact us with details of the event (including the activity and date)
- We run a count of teachers with the job role and location to suit, and then send you a quote and suggested dispatch dates
- If that sounds good, you supply up to 200 words of text and related imagery
- We design and send you a proof for approval, and confirm the dispatch date
- We send out the email and provide you with campaign statistics one week after dispatch
Find out more
If we can help with anything else, including access to an electronic version to host on your own website or UniTasterDays speaking slots at your teacher conferences please contact us: