About Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC)
Locally connected, nationally respected and of global importance.
With campuses across Scotland, SRUC is a specialist institution offering a wide range of college and university level courses. Whether your passion is for business, science, food, engineering, golf, plants, animals, sustainability, the environment or just the great outdoors, you will find courses tailored to meet the needs of rural and land-based industries. Our courses consider the innovative science that supports land-based and rural industries, the way they interact with and support the environment around them, and the businesses that rely on them.
SRUC works with partner universities to give you access to prestigious university degrees. Depending on your subject, our degrees are awarded by the University of Glasgow or the University of Edinburgh. We highly value our close links with these ancient Scottish universities, both of which are among the best in the world, giving you a degree with international recognition.
SRUC already offers very competitive fee rates but we also have the RUK bursary which those students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man are entitled to apply for.
- Scotland’s national provider of college and university level education in the land-based sector
- A choice of campuses in locations across Scotland
- Research excellence
- Extensive links with industry
- Real-life case studies and site visits
- Practical and applied skills delivered alongside theoretical expertise
- Academic progression from one level to the next
- Excellent employment prospects in stable and growing industries
- Specialist resources and access to first-rate and national facilities
Interested in finding out more? Browse these videos: