The Schools & Colleges Liaison team are available throughout the year to offer professional information, advice and guidance on all aspects of higher education. The team travel extensively throughout the UK, providing unbiased and accessible talks and workshops.
Full Event Details:
Pre-application talks and workshops:
- Researching Higher Education Options: An overview of higher education provision
- Choosing the Course & Institution: Which course, where and why?
- The UCAS Process: Making sense of it all
- UCAS Apply & The Personal Statement: Practical hints and tips
- Higher Education Conventions: Preparing for and making the most of your visit
- Open Days: How to use them wisely
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at your institution. Please contact us
to arrange a date.