The session will look at some of the more common approaches to hacking and how to mitigate these within a network.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is only available to certain schools
To check your school qualifies click here
, find your school by name and then search for this event.
If this event is not listed, then your school is not eligible for this event.
Full Event Details:
Would you like to understand the different approaches to ethical hacking? Why do we need to test networking and end systems for security? The session will look at some of the more common approaches to hacking and how to mitigate these within a network.
10, 11, 12, 13
2, 4, 5, 7
Learning Objectives (Linked to the Aimhigher Plus Progression Framework Learning Outcomes):
- Feel motivated and confident to succeed in school (As 3.1)
- Recognise the importance of succeeding at school (At 3.1)
- Recognise that GCSE and post 16 qualifications are required to access HE (At 3.2)
- Recognise how post 16 choices impact on future progression (Aw 4.1)
- Understand the necessity of HE for progression to certain careers (Aw 4.2)
- Recognition of the opportunities that may arise from attending HE (Ac 4.2)
- Recognise the skills and qualifications required for chosen HE pathway (Aw 5.1)
- Identify the potential career options following participation in HE (Aw 5.3)http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Progression-Framework.pdf
50 (at least 50% of learners must be Aimhigher Plus)
Our cancellation policy applies. Visit this website below for more information: http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/aimhigher-plus/events-and-activities/
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: