Students will have a day session ran by Unloc that will focus on building their entrepreneur skills to enhance their potential and boost their determination to succeed
PLEASE NOTE: This event is only available to certain schools
To check your school qualifies click here
, find your school by name and then search for this event.
If this event is not listed, then your school is not eligible for this event.
Full Event Details:
A fun-filled day-long event exploring entrepreneurship and creative problem-solving. Students will hear from an entrepreneur, take part in skills workshops and undertake a creative entrepreneurial challenge - all before pitching their teams ideas back to a panel of judges.
2, 3 and 5.
Learning Objectives (Linked to the Aimhigher Plus Progression Framework Learning Outcomes):
- Feel motivated and confident to succeed in school (As 3.1)
- Recognise different HE pathways and options (e.g. FT/PT, home or away etc) (Aw 4.4)
- Develop the commitment and study skills to perform well (At 4.2)
- Recognise that HE is complex and competitive, offering learners great choice and requiring active and informed decision-making (Ap 3.1)
- Recognition of the opportunities that may arise from attending HE (Ac 4.2)http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Progression-Framework.pdf
25 (at least 50% of learners must be Aimhigher Plus)
Our cancellation policy applies. Visit this website below for more information: http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/aimhigher-plus/events-and-activities/
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: