Held in May 2021, Pulse CSI is a super interactive day, jam packed with exciting activities all designed to give students an insight into crime scene investigation!
PLEASE NOTE: This event is only available to certain schools
To check your school qualifies click here
, find your school by name and then search for this event.
If this event is not listed, then your school is not eligible for this event.
Full Event Details:
Held in May 2021, Pulse CSI will provide your students with the skills they need to be a crime scene investigator! This interactive day will keep students engaged as they learn how to dust for prints, follow patterns, and analyse biological data. The last session of the day will have students identifying the perpetrator of a crime as they put their skills to the test in their own crime scenes!
2, 4, 5
Learning Objectives (Linked to the Aimhigher Plus Progression Framework Learning Outcomes):
- Feel motivated and confident to succeed in school (As 3.1)
- Recognise and understand the full range of options available in Key Stage 4 and / or post 16 and HE (Aw 3.1)
- Recognise the importance of succeeding at school (At 3.1)
- Recognise that GCSE and post 16 qualifications are required to access HE (At 3.2)
- Feel motivated and confident to progress to post 16 option (As 4.1)
- Understand the necessity of HE for progression to certain careers (Aw 4.2)http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Progression-Framework.pdf
30 (at least 50% of learners must be Aimhigher Plus)
Our cancellation policy applies. Visit this website below for more information: http://aimhigherwm.ac.uk/aimhigher-plus/events-and-activities/
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
We can deliver this event at our institution or your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: