Explore Brunel University London at our Open Days and discover your subject area with academic staff and current students.
Full Event Details:
Why attend our Open Day?
• Subject talks and taster sessions in over 30 subject areas
• Join our Student Panel and ask our students anything to do with student life at Brunel
• Visit our on-campus accommodation – guaranteed for all first-year students
• Find out about over 400 Scholarships on offer for 2018 entry
• Come and see for yourself why Brunel is ranked among the UK’s top 50 universities (The Complete University Guide 2018).
Dedicated parking will be available when you arrive. The campus is also easily accessible via public transport and there will be a free shuttle bus service to collect those who arrive from the underground station. There will also be plenty of places across campus open to buy refreshments and lunch throughout the day.
Please note: Booking forms for open days will be live 8 weeks prior to the event date.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)