This event focuses on current issues facing admissions to Higher Education and post-16 options and will involve external speakers in addition to contributions from University of Buckingham staff and students.
Full Event Details:
Subjects covered will include:
- UCAS applicant trends
- Keynote session – Sir Anthony Seldon, Buckingham’s Vice-Chancellor
- Curriculum reform, one year on – what you need to know
- Applicant strategy and decision making
- Results confirmation and clearing strategy
- Graduate Labour Market
- Applying to Medical School – what are MMIs (Multiple Mini interviews)
- Studying at Buckingham – the 2-year degree
- Studying overseas
- Student finance
- Making the most of new outreach opportunities for your school / college – what does NNCO and NCOP mean?!
- Supporting students who drop out in first year
Minimum number of students: