Taster Days are ideal for post 16 students interested in a certain subject and for those who haven’t decided on their course of study.
On the day students will find out more about the course, take part in interactive workshops, go on a campus tour and meet current students.
Full Event Details:
- Gain knowledge of how current students pursue in-depth study of political institutions, critical social and political issues at both national and global levels.
- Gain knowledge of how students focus on political philosophy, democratisation and development, and international systems of governance, issues of citizenship and identity, British, European and American contemporary history and popular conceptions of crime in the media.
- Explore potential careers following one of our Politics courses.
- Meet academic staff and current students.
- Learn about the 90 hour work placement including links with youth organisations and local government.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: