Taster Days are ideal for post 16 students interested in certain subjects and for those who haven’t decided on their course of study.
On the day students will find out about the course, take part in interactive workshops, go on a campus tour and meet current students.
Full Event Details:
A typical student day might include lectures on nano sensors and a laboratory practical on pyridine derivatives. This 1 day workshop aims to shed light on being a science undergraduate.
• Undertake a undergraduate style practical
• Explore the campus and find out what uni life is like
• Learn about what the future holds for the next generation of chemists
• Find out what career paths are available to you
• Hear about student life from current students
• See what our alumni are doing now
• Meet some of our academic members of staff
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: