Why not come along to Blackburn College's next Open Event? From 4.30-8.00pm on Thursday 3rd March 2016 you can view our full range of UK Top 10 Degree courses as well as A Level, Vocational and Apprenticeship opportunities.
Full Event Details:
During our Open Event on Thursday 3rd March 2016 you will be able to:
• receive personal consultation on course vacancies and get advice on finding the right course for you
• take part in taster and demonstration sessions
• meet with Admissions staff who can provide advice and guidance on available courses
• meet academic staff and discuss your course or possible course
• get careers advice
• visit University and College buildings and see some of our facilities including our £14million University Centre, £13.5million Blackburn Sports and Leisure Centre, £7million Sir Bill Taylor Futures Centre and our £5.5million Regional Automotive Technology Hub.
• speak to a member of our Student Advice team about fees, funding and financial support
• find out more about student accommodation – rooms are still available for September 2016 entry
• apply for a course.
Getting to Blackburn College and University Centre at Blackburn College
University Centre at Blackburn College is located on Blackburn College’s Campus a short distance from Blackburn town centre. (Parking is available on Feilden Street Multistory car park and on some of the streets surrounding campus.
For more information:
Phone: 01254 29 29 29
Email: [email protected]
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: