An open day is a great way to experience London Met and to get a taste of university life in London. An open day is an excellent opportunity meet current London Met staff and students, speak to someone about your course, tour our campus and much more
Full Event Details:
We know that considering going to university is a big decision and the choices you make will be life changing. As such, our mini open sessions for prospective students give you the opportunity to visit London Met and take one activity or a number of activities as part of your visit... you decide!
Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome at our mini open sessions.
What to expect;
- One-to-one with a tutor
- UCAS application clinic (undergraduate only)
- Tour of our campus
- Get information about fees, funding and scholarships
- Find out about accommodation options in London
- Speak to Student Ambassadors about life at London Met
- Finance application workshop (for students applying to start with us in January 2016 only)
Subject areas covered:
If you are interested in another subject, please see our website for more information
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Minimum number of students: