Aimed at Year 9 students, the aim of the day will be to encourage students to reflect upon their skills and interests, and plan for their future career.
Full Event Details:
What will the students learn?
At the end of this taster day, students will be able to:
• consider different careers that may suit them
• Identify their strengths and weaknesses
• Identify the important employability skills needed for their career
• understand the different progression routes to achieve their career
• understand how to plan and prepare for their future career
What will the students do?
Interactive activities to help students find out about their personalities and careers that suit them best; discover the skills needed for work and how to develop them; learn about the job market and how to prepare for future careers.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 3 (Students aged 11-14)
Minimum number of students: