This successful event is open to 30 bright Year 12 pupils from London state schools and from backgrounds which means they may not see university as the next step.
Management is a broad and rewarding degree programme which encompasses many disciplines, including Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Human Resources.
Full Event Details:
Management is a broad and rewarding degree programme which encompasses many disciplines, and we are hoping to offer places to students with an interest in Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Human Resources.
The day includes:
- An introduction to LSE and the Management Department
- Specialist admissions advice tailored to those interested in applying to Management
- Two interactive taster seminars where students can gain an insight into some of the topics they would study as a Management student
- A guided tour of the LSE campus
- The opportunity to network with current LSE Management undergraduate students and staff
This event is free of charge and lunch will be provided for all students attending the Taster Day.
Students that are considering applying for a Management or a related degree and who have the grades/predicted grades to attend a top university (A* to B grades) should apply for the conference.
Students that wish to join the BSc Management Taster Day must attend a London state school and priority will be given to those from schools which:
- Attain below the national average at A Level.
- Have over 35.1% of pupils on free school meals.
In addition, pupils who wish to participate must meet at least one of the following:
- Eligible for free school free school meals in Year 11
- Looked after child (in care)
Or two of the following:
- No parental experience of Higher Education (HE)
- Parents employed in low socio economic categories
- Live in an area of low participation to HE
- Have a disability
- From an ethnic group which is under represented in Higher Education
Applications for the Management Taster Day are now open until 30 June 2015. Please complete an online application form. All applicants will be contacted by 3 July 2015 to confirm whether they have been allocated a place
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: